about me

  • Biao
  • Occupation: Students
  • Gender: Male

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cellphones

            Cell phones are parts of human activity, people can’t live without it. Most people have their favorite phone.  My three favorite cell phones are Nokia’s N95, Motorola’s V8 and Apple’s iPhone4, which are from three most powerful cell phone companies. I’m going to talk about the differences and similarities of their style, reliability and price.
            Style is the most important thing when I’m looking for a phone. I have to say all of these three phones are beautiful. If I have to choose a coolest one; I will chose V8. V8 only have black and gold, and it’s about 103 x 53 x 11.9 mm; the weight is about 110g. It’s the biggest among three of them, but it’s the lightest. If you are looking for a light cell phone, then I don’t recommend N95. V8 has a touch screen; as same as iPhone4, but it’s different from N95. They all have camera in it, and iPhone4 has two: a small one of the front, and another one of the back. V8 looks like a big shell, and it even feel likes a shell. N95 has nothing special, only just a normal looks. IPhone4 has a pretty cool style: there is a big touch screen of the front, but it didn’t change anything from the other I phones.
             The second factor is the reliability. I think more people care about cell phones’ reliability. Reliability is important for costumers. A poor reliability cell phone could affect people’s life in the bad way. Well, things always have Gains and losses. The coolest one, V8, has the poorest reliability. Sometimes V8 could crash without a reason. That will not happen on N95 or iPhone4. Personally I more like Iphone4 the best because the reaction speed is very good, and it is the best among them. At this side N95 is better than V8 but not good enough. Iphone4 has a most high-quality camera. HD screen and support 3G. It’s very good and useful.
               It’s pretty clear that iPhone4 is the most expensive one. It cost 600 dollars for a basic one. If you ask for a 32GB memory version Iphone4; it will charge you 100 dollars more. The other two are much easier. V8 costs 170 dollars, which I think is unfair, and N95 costs 120 dollars. Both V8 and N95 have 8GB memory version, and they charge about 70 dollars more. Actually I’m not suggesting buy an 8 GB memory version N95 or V8 because they are not like I phones which can save songs and movies or some large size of important information in it, and it’s not benefit.
               I like N95 more than V8. Motorola is focus on the style, and Nokia is focus on the integrate quality I think. Compares to these three phones, I like iPhone4 the best. I recommend use Nokia’s products because Nokia’s cell phone’s integrate quality is good, and the price is acceptable. But if you are looking for a really good quality one, I suggest Iphone4. I like Iphone4 the most. I have been using it for half a year, and there was a few problems come up, but the after sale service is good. The other two are good, but not perfect. Iphone4 is the forth version of I phone right now, and it’s not complete finish yet; it will get improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment